Thank you all for your comments. Even though some made me stress a little more, I appreciate the advice! I plan on calling the GAL...again...and the attorney that helped us adopt Eva. Maybe she can give me some advice!! And if the foster mom is willing...she can help keep our name out there!
I understand that the choice is not up to the social workers, or the GAL or even the Judge...to be quite honest! It is totally up to God! He is the one I have been sending my petitions to. As I know many others have been as well! He makes the final decision....so I am in full trust of His power!
But, while I wait...I plan on bothering the snot out of a lot of people! HA!
Jemmers :)
And this little princess is my motivation! Because bringing baby Elise home to be with her sister....that is the BEST for her! And for her sister!
3 comments:
Yes, I will be praying and know that the squeaky wheel gets the grease :)
You go, girl! I have you and the girls in my prayers.
What an adorable pic. You are such a beautiful lady inside and out. Adorable little girl too, of course! :) I hope it works out for you to bring your littlest girl home soon.
Post a Comment