We are home! The trip was amazing! Love Florida, by the way! Well....the few minutes I saw of it! LOL!
Baby E is AMAZING!!! And the spitting image of her big sister! She acts just like her too! I am soooo in love her!!!
The meeting with the foster parents went well. They are wanting to be WAY involved. So we will just see.
So glad to be home with my two precious baby girls!!!
Jemmers :)
7 comments:
Praise God!!! This post just makes my day!!
I have been thinking about you. So glad to hear you are all 4 safely at home together. So sweet that they look and act alike.
So happy for you.
Congrats! Praying for you! And for the foster family to heal.....
Congratulations!!!
Just coming to check on you momma of two. :) Would love to hear how things are going... hint hint :)
I Haven't been keeping up lately, but this is all wonderful news! I am so happy for you and yours and most importantly for E
Okay. You are killing me here. I know you are busy but come on. Update, Please, pretty please. :)
Hope things are going great!!!!
Are you wearing Elise..like....all.the.time? It would be great for bonding. Just a thought.
Can't wait to see her, even if it is just the back of her head. :)
Post a Comment