That must be the hot mess part of me.....the infertile part! :) Is there any other part? HA!
Things are starting to get fun! I mean, they were always fun...but now our life is filled with dancing, tea parties, dress-up, painting.....fun, big girl things! It is hard to explain.....but honestly....one of my proudest moments of being a mommy was this......
Eva asked to dress up as Olivia the Pig for trick-or-treat! So....I made this costume for her!!! She was soooo excited! She pranced around the neighborhood totally in character! She had so much fun! And she looked so cute! I know it is strange....but I felt like I did something great! I did something for my little girl! I know...I am such a mess!
I cannot wait until next Friday's tea party with Eva's cousin! Complete with feather boas, gloves, frilly skirts, porcelain tea set and of course mini cupcakes (at Eva's request!)!!!
I am just loving every moment with my girls! Sad that they are growing up so fast...but enjoying watching them become the little ladies that God created them to be!
Jemmers :)
9 comments:
How absolutely adorable. Beth loves Olivia.
Beth was fancy nancy for halloween. That would be a perfect costume for a tea party. Go to my private blog and you can see her picture. :)
Great to see an update! So glad things seem to be going well with the girls.
Oh my goodness...I LOVE it!!!!
I am so beyond happy for you all...such an amazing Thanksgiving you will have. :0)
What a beautiful little girl...God is good! You did a great job on the costume, you should be proud.
What a sweet one you have! Love how your family has grown!
What a sweet little one. Love how your family has grown.
Just coming to check on you. Hope things are going well...busy momma!
Jen... Our girls have been with us for 11 months and I don't "feel" like a mom yet. That nasty infertility... and then there is the fact that my twin sis is having her baby in the next few weeks... she has the same fertility issues as me, and yet... there she is, pregnant (and alone, no less... loser dad left her).
Thanks for making me giggle at the cute costume... and remember that I am not all alone in this foster/adoption/infertility thing.
xoxo
Jen... Our girls have been with us for 11 months and I don't "feel" like a mom yet. That nasty infertility... and then there is the fact that my twin sis is having her baby in the next few weeks... she has the same fertility issues as me, and yet... there she is, pregnant (and alone, no less... loser dad left her).
Thanks for making me giggle at the cute costume... and remember that I am not all alone in this foster/adoption/infertility thing.
xoxo
Post a Comment