Ok...wow....so I talked to Elise's foster mom today. Started out great, until she realized that if Elise's case goes adoption...WE WANT HER!!!!
**Oh Sew....turns out, hearing my voice did nothing for her!!! LOL!!!! :)**
She blew up at me...like I have never seen. I know she is hurting, I do understand that. And I am sure she did not mean most of what she said. And I am hoping she does not think that she can guilt me into not trying to adopt Elise. Because there is no way!!!!!!!
I feel awful. And apparently I am an awful person to do this to HER! But I have not done anything. And no one knows for sure what the outcome will be!
I feel sad for her. She seems to be in deep denial about the situation. She feels that Elise is already hers....but she is not even in adoption status!!!! I just don't know what to do........She had to know the truth. It was only fair.
All I know is that if the Lord was ever planning on blessing my husband and I with a fruitful pregnancy, that He pass on that blessing to her! She is hurting deeply for it! And she is right, I already have a child! But, Eva also has a sister.....and I had nothing to do with that! So I will not feel guilty for wanting them to be together! I know she would feel the same if she were in my shoes! (Even though she claims she could never be that horrible!) I just hope that she can see light at the end of this tunnel!
I am not angry at her. I am hurt by what she said. But I know the pain she feels....and I wish I could take it away....but it is not in my hands!
What a hot mess, my friends!!!
Jemmers :)
13 comments:
Praying for you and her and those little girls. Siblings need siblings. I can't imagine growing up apart from my brother and 2 sisters. I'll pray for peace of heart for Elise's foster mom.
You are in such a unique situation with her because you know how she feels. But you aren't doing anything to her; as you said, it's not in your hands, you're right.
That can't have been an easy conversation and I'm surprised she didn't pick up on your intentions earlier. I still can't believe the agency didn't think you would want her.
This is such a tough situation - continued prayers for all involved!
You didn't do anything wrong. don't feel that you are a bad person you are not splitting the kids you are doing what is best for them and your friend should think what if she was in that situatuion what she would do. You are doing the right think and praying for you and your family.
We had a similar situation with our current baby that we are adopting (God willing). It was hard, sad, and I didn't know what to do. I will send you an email.
Praying that Elise's forever family is revealed soon and for peace with the outcome for all those involved!
Wow. My heart is pounding just THINKING about that situation. Wow. You are BRAVE. :) Hold on to God's hope, and be listening very closely.
Blessings!
Hannah
This situation is so stressful for all involved. I can't imagine the emotions all of you are going through. I just hope a decision is made soon for the sake of everyone involved. The girls need to be together. That's the bottom line. Foster care is hard and cruel but in the end it has to be about the children and what is best for them. The best for the girls is to be together for the rest of their lives. I am sorry things didn't go well with the foster mom. I could never have made that call. I really admire you for being honest with her and calling her. You are a neat, strong lady and a great mommy!!
I'm so sorry it didn't go so well......I'm sure in a way you were her punching bag. I can't imagine how difficult it is...for the both of you...I would be a hot mess if i were you!
It sounds like she is just in love with a baby that sounds like will be taken from her either way the ruling goes.
even though she sounds like she was mean on the phone try to have compassion on her. Imagine if they had done this to you with you beautiful daughter.
You are right, you are not a horrible person. But this system is horrible.
I just LOVE you! I love the sweet person you are and count me in on the prayers!!
Post a Comment