Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My baby is coming HOME!!!! *Updated*

I just recieved word this evening, via e-mail, that the court has granted that Elise be moved to OH with us!!!!!!!!

I will get more details tomorrow!!!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

The sisters will be together!!!!!

Jemmers :)

**We have agreed to sign a document stating that we will have yearly contact with the foster family. I will e-mail once a year or whenever with updates and pictures. I am sure I will do more. I don't want them to feel like I just took her and that was it! I know that feeling.....and it sucks! Thank you for praying for them!**

19 comments:

Kelly said...

I have been thinking about you all day. I was coming over here to tell you I would be praying for you tomorrow.

Oh My what a surprise to get news earlier than I expected.

Soooooo verrry happy for you and your family. Hope it is very very soon.

Oh how very exciting!!!!!

I got chills all over when I read your post :)

Rachael said...

God is so good! What great news. I was just thinking about you guys today and wondering how things were going.

FootPrints said...

god is GOOD!

StarfishMom said...

Ahhhhh!!! So excited for you!!!! :0)

Diane said...

Oh, I am so happy for you! I hope it all goes well for Elise in the transition.

Please consider keeping some kind of contact with her foster family, as they have loved on her since birth. They will grieve, and will probably initially consider you the bad guys, especially if she is their first placement. Over the next few weeks/months, hurtful things may be said (especially based on your past experience with them). Time will help heal this, but they will have a hole in their hearts that only you have the ability to fill. Perhaps the contact could be email and pictures initially if more direct contact seems unworkable, and maybe a good relationship can grow over time.

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Praying for you all.

Allison said...

That is great news! So awesome to hear!

elizabeth said...

I am so excited to see this! What a long journey! I will be praying for her, your family, and her foster family.

Thankful said...

This is wonderful news for your family!

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog for awhile now. I am very happy for you and your family. Please keep the updates get you down.

Leah Wentzel said...

wow. God is good. finally, a court decision that what exactly what it should have been.

i am so happy for you guys, i know we would have been jumping up and down. how awesome for God to bless you with a new little one.

i am so glad that she was well loved when she couldn't be in your arms. so glad to hear you will update them more than you have to, it means so much!!!

praising God with you today!

Sew said...

I'm so happy for you! Praying for a safe and good transition! Praying for you and the foster family....

Jenny said...

Whooo hoooo!!! That is so exciting!!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Congratulations!!!!

alliemich said...

Congrats and how wonderful for the sisters to be together !!!!

Maggie said...

Yeah! So exciting! And what a blessing to the foster family that you will keep them updated. Receiving updates on some of our kids who have moved is one of the biggest blessings we know!
I am so happy for you!

MyLinda said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for your family :) I'm praying that you'll have your second daughter in your arms very soon!

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

Praise God!!! Congratulations!!!!! :) :) :)

Hannah_Rae said...

Holy Wha! AMAZING! I know there's probably been little steps in between, but I can't believe how fast it happened. Congratulations! And I join with you in lifting up her foster family. I am so thankful she is so loved.