This Wednesday marks the one year anniversary of the adoption of our precious daughter, Eva Grace! Or Eva G...as she is known by many! And even though it has been legal for an entire year, it is still sinking into my soul. I know it is strange to some....but I am still getting used to the fact that she is mine! That I have a child and no one can take her from me! That Anthony and I finally had the family we always dreamed of.
And what made it even more special is that the adoption was just days away from Mother's Day. The day I dreaded for sooooo long! Was now a day that I could celebrate...and truly be thankful for God's special gift....my daughter, born of another, especially for me.
I love you more than you will ever know, my dear sweet angel!

Jemmers :)
6 comments:
Congratulations! I hope her sister can join your family soon.
Happy mothers day to you:)
I hope your 2nd one comes through verysoon!
Yay!! What a cause for celebration!!
Congratulations and Happy Gotcha Day! She's a real cutie - hope her sister can join your family soon.
Woo HOO! What a great time for celebration! I love your last line "born of another, especially for me!"
Love that sweet chin and those big cool glasses!
YEA! What a great way to always associate mother's day with happiness now:)
Post a Comment