Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Freaking Out!!!!!

I cannot even believe what just happened today! The news I found at while at work! It is so unreal!!!! Seriously......?????????

Ok...so I was working and I hear a familiar voice say my name. I look up and it is my daughter's adoption worker! Loved her, by the way! She gave me a hug! Asked how our girl was and said she needed to call me! My heart sank! Adoption worker needs to talk to me.....my mind raced with all kinds of crazy scenarios! I asked her if it was bad...as in "Are you taking my daughter...cause I will cut you!!!" She said no.....and then said this.....

"Mom had another baby."

"Did you hear what I just said."

"Mom had another baby."

I shook my head yes.

She said "I will call you tomorrow!"

Ok.....now my mind is on major overload and it may explode!!!!!!!!! Trying not to think too much into it....too late....but OMGOSH!!!!!!!!

Just so you know....the state/county almost always places children in homes with other siblings. And OMGOSH....Eva has a sibling!!!!!!!!

Ok...I will update when I actually have something that is even worth getting the excited over.....!!!!!!!

Jemmers :)

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my!!!! How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to hear an update.

Sew said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about a meeting destined by God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, you better call me!!!!!!!

Sew said...

wait now you will have 4 under 3! Glorious!

StarfishMom said...

Keep us posted!!!!!!! :)

MyLinda said...

There is no way that worker would have left my sight until she told me everything :) But it sounds like a congratulations is in order!

Allison said...

Whoa! WOW. Can't wait to hear what happens!

Sew said...

What is going on?????!!!!

Sissy said...

WHoa. That is great! Keep us posted.

Hannah said...

Wow. I would have a hard time not getting excited too. Oh my! Did you talk to your hubby? What does he think? Is the baby for sure going to become a WOTS?

Blessings!

Hannah

cloudmaster said...

I think you already have something that is worth getting excited over. How wonderful

elizabeth said...

I found your blog from another blog and think you are so sweet! Lord, I pray that you would bring this other child to Jemmers and her husband and that they would have the opportunity to raise her in the fear and admonishion of you. Amen.