Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No news is still just no news!!!

**First...please pray for my friend Sew. She could use a few more right now!!!!**

I waited all day....by the phone. It rang a lot...and none of them was her. But I am hoping to get a call tomorrow or call her myself. I don't pride myself on being patient...but persistant! HA!

My husband is so very calm about the whole thing. All he can think about is buying a bigger home! He is such a boy:) I just want to know what is going on. Is there really any possibility that the baby will be adopted and by us? And why is it that the ADOPTION worker knows about this baby?? And how did they find out since mom lives in Florida??? I just want answers people!!!!

My brain is going a million miles a minute!

I hope to have info soon.....and wonderful info at that!!!!

Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sending prayers up for you!! We are also in Ohio and are also foster parents. We have two little boys (2 and 4). I can only imagine how excited you must be!!

Angel

Sew said...

Thanks!! You are so sweet!

Can't wait for you to update lady!!! :)