I have had this dream since lunch....and I am not about to give up on it now! ~Michael Scott - Dunder Mifflin
The PERFECT gift!
How awesome! YAY!
Congratulations!!! It's great to hear of positive outcomes for soon to be former-foster kids!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WOW!! that is great news, congratulations!! the best present you could have received...
Congratulations!
Wonderful news! God is so good. Congrats to you, hubby and cutie pie!
That is awesome!! So happy for you.
That's fantastic!! Congrats on your good news. We got some good news this week too. :)
I am so happy for you J!Well we've been in the new house two weeks. I think we might live! Things might be normal, and we might ever have a life that doesn't include unpacking boxes and hanging things on walls.*hugs*LOVE the cupcake background!
So excited for you - Praise the Lord! Congrats!
Praise Jesus! I am so happy for you! How did I miss this!!>>
How fantastic for you! I'm so excited and happy and thankful to God for this wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
The PERFECT gift!
How awesome! YAY!
Congratulations!!! It's great to hear of positive outcomes for soon to be former-foster kids!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WOW!! that is great news, congratulations!! the best present you could have received...
Congratulations!
Wonderful news! God is so good. Congrats to you, hubby and cutie pie!
That is awesome!! So happy for you.
That's fantastic!! Congrats on your good news.
We got some good news this week too. :)
I am so happy for you J!
Well we've been in the new house two weeks. I think we might live! Things might be normal, and we might ever have a life that doesn't include unpacking boxes and hanging things on walls.
*hugs*
LOVE the cupcake background!
So excited for you - Praise the Lord! Congrats!
Praise Jesus! I am so happy for you! How did I miss this!!>>
How fantastic for you! I'm so excited and happy and thankful to God for this wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment