Monday, March 16, 2009

What's My Motivation???

Oh...well...I have none!

I am just sort of here...on and off like. Just busy with life and babies and being a mom and a wife and all sorts of other things.

I have been in immense pain lately. My back is killing me...and daily. I am so not a fan of growing older. And I will only be 29 in...I don't know...a few months!

Remember the days where I counted the days until my b-day?? Well those days are gone. Counting is no longer a hobby!

I have signed more paperwork for the adoption of our little girl! That makes me happy! She is such a stinker! But I am soooo madly in love with her!

Hope all is well. I will be back soon...with some witty and overly sarcastic posts...I promise!

Jemmers :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the adoption. We finished up our foster parenting classes a couple weeks ago. We meet w/ our fc coordinator in a few days to go over the long home study process. We are also in Ohio. God Bless you for what you do.