Friday, January 30, 2009

It Is Official!!!!

We have been chosen as Cutie Pie's adoptive family! YAY!!!!!!

*Insert blubber style crying here*

I do not have any official dates as to when this will be final....but right now I really don't care! I am ok with knowing that she will be ours soon...officially!!

Thank you all for you prayers and support!

So....everybody do a little dance!!! It is party time!!!

Jemmers :)

,n b.....b ( cutie pie says hi!)

25 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!

CRYING TEARS OF JOY FOR YOU AND HUBBY AND CUTIE PIE! WHAT A BLESSING!

Silje said...

Congratulations!!

MJ said...

Yea, congrats! Prayers do work!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! So thrilled for you! Hope things finalize quickly.

jessica said...

Congrats mama!!!

Jamie D said...

What a blessing, that's amazing! Congratulations!!!

cloudmaster said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful

zunzun said...

Congratulations! I'm incredibly happy for you!

Stacey said...

WOW!!!! That is incredibly good news. COngratulations to you all!!!!! thanks for sharing the wonderful news :)

Marcia said...

That is sooooooo awesome!!!!! God is good!!!!

Sew said...

Oh I have been reading you for a while!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How awesome is this?!?!?!?

Jemmers said...

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

Yippeee!!! I am so excited for you!

Dooneybug said...

That's the best news I've heard all month!!! Congratulations Mommy!!!

Foster Mom to Many said...

That's great news, I'm so happy for you. By the way- you have an award over at my blog.

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so glad for all of you! You belong together!

my life: said...

YaY!!! Dancing with you! :0)

loelsh said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! :)

Gigi said...

YAY!!!

Eva Carper said...

Congratulations!!!!

Dearest Jessica said...

Congrat!!!!

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We tried to adopt this way...but it just didn't work out...the fostering system here is garbage....Prayers are with you!

Mashel said...

congratulations~! We are still praying for that day!!