Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moving in a New Direction....

Hubby and I have decided that we are ready to move. We understand that the market...well...stinks right now. But we need to move into a larger home with a yard. And a better school district. We hope to meet with our Realtor later this week to see if this is even possible.

In the meantime...I will be watching me some HGTV to get a few tips on how to make this house scream "buy me!"!! Like I needed a reason to watch TV!

*******
In other news...cutie pie is doing great! And we could not be more excited!!! My poor little brain has been running 100 miles a minute with all kinds of details and thoughts that I would never allow it to think before. Kinda neat to use my brain!

A few things of interest:

*Her middle name will be changing to Grace from Marie. So she will be Cutie Pie Grace! We are keeping her first name, simply because her mom gave it to her....and it is cute!

Ok...so just one thing of interest...and maybe not even that interesting. I promise there is a lot more...I guess my brain is tired and cannot come up with any at this time!

So please leave a message after the beep, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Ohhhh.....Beeeeepp!
Jemmers :)

4 comments:

zunzun said...

bad time to sell but great time to buy so hopefully it will all work out. Make sure the entrance is enticing (not nec., professionally landscaped but no overgrown bushes and ugly out of control plants..no broken concrete/brick, etc.,) then minimize your own clutter (I once actually moved an armoire out of the room to make a very small bedroom look bigger)and make the room flow. If you have really odd/loud type of paint (I LOVE paint) see what your realtor says but it has been my experience that neutral colors are best (don't scare as much). If you have to spend (and we usually try not to and go for the as-is but this market is really competitive and buyer friendly) make the kitchen and bathrooms look good. You'd be surprised what difference little things like taking some furniture out or moving it around or new curtains will make.

Sorry for all the unsolicited stuff...we've sold/bought/moved a few times!LOL

hugs...I love her middle name.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the adoption news! I hope that someday soon my husband and I will receive the same!

Anonymous said...

Jemmers,

We're doing the same thing--putting our condo up for sale to buy a bigger house w/a yard. Glad to know that we're not the only crazy ones! Totally stressed about it, btw. How the heck am I supposed to get the house ready with a baby and preschooler? I feel like I'm picking up after them all day long! Sigh. Anyway, good luck to you! I'm sure you'll find the perfect place.

Michelle said...

We are looking into foster to adopt for our family. I would love to hear your thoughts on it as we are praying about this decision.

Michelle
www.journeytomercy.blogspot.com