I am doing pretty well on cutie pie's life book. I have when she first came to stay with us. Cute sleeping pictures. Reading her books. Halloween. Easter Sunday dress pics. Yes, I am skipping around a bit!
But the page that I am having a little trouble with is her title page...who she is. I want to do this right....and as of right now the information is correct. Things like...
Her birth name
Her birth parents names
Where she was born, date and time
Her weight and height
Doesn't seem too difficult....I mean, I had nothing to do with her birth. I have just been here for her...well...her life! The best part, I do think! So if her name looks a little different later that is ok. And her birth parents will never change. They will always be apart of her. But I will be glad when I can add our names to that list!
Momma Jemmers and Dadda A!
Heaven....
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
Hi Jemmers,
Nice to meet you. :-)
Our life books always included things like what her parents were like (say something nice for when she reads it later).
From one foster/biological/adoptive parent to another... good job, and best wishes for the future.
Roger
http://TheAdoptionThing.org
We talked about doing life books in our foster training class. And I think it's a GREAT idea. Can you show pictures of yours when you're done? Or even before you're done? I'd love to see it.
Good luck!
I didn't do a life book per se...more like scrapbooks and the earliest ones has her original last name and information as it was "true" then. As the information changed it was added gradually.
Post a Comment