Thursday, January 8, 2009

Downward Spiral!

Do you know how hard it is to watch a child spin out of control when there is very little you can do for them??

This is where I am.

And by default, my mind and emotions go to the last event that I sustained in this capacity....and it was not pretty...and I am not over it. So this one, I am not so good for.

And the hardest part is not being able to trust this child. At all. Anything they do or say...no trust. And that sucks!

I am getting very close to the point where I may need to look and see if this placement can continue here....but not because of what I have done. But only because there are consequences for our choices and actions.

Lord, please give me the strength I need.

And if anyone else out there is "here" as well, you are not alone!
Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

praying for you....

my life: said...

I'm sorry. :0(
I am wondering though...who all lives at your house now? Where do you stand on the adoption??? So many exciting things!