Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Reasons That I Can't Stand You...

Are Also the Reason I Love You!!

This is what Miss K said to me today.....

"You are too loving.
You are too caring.
You are too accepting.
You do so much for me.
You are way to attached."

"And to be honest you are the best foster mom I have ever had! And I can't say that lightly. I have been in some very rough places. And you may never hear this from me again...But I am sorry for the way I have treated you. I have not always been as nice I should have been. And I do not always thank you for all that you do for me. But I am grateful! You have taught me to be a better mom and a better woman. Thank you."

Today was a good day!
Jemmers :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing. We as foster parents can only hope that we can make this kind of impact on someones life. Most of us will probably never be told these things.

What's going on with the 11 year old girl?

cloudmaster said...

How nice is that! No wonder it was a good day!

Marcia said...

This is what makes it all worth while. I enjoy your blog and think that what you do is awesome!! I am hope and praying that Cutie Pie becomes bound to you legally as your daughter forever!


Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Anonymous said...

Whoa! It must be in the air or something.

AWESOME! I am glad she told you... because we all need to hear it sometimes!

HUGS

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Those words should be typed up and handed out to parents and foster parents of teenagers everywhere! Very cool that she was able to put that into words.