Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Daddy....

If you could please pray for my daddy...

He was working yesterday morning, cutting down trees. He miss judged one of the limbs and it took him down with it. He fell over 15 feet down, and landed on his back. They took him by helicopter to the hospital where he is now. Awaiting back surgery. He fractured his L5 (lower back) in 3 places (a 3 column fracture).

I have never seen him in so much pain. He just laid there quoting bible scriptures waiting for the pain to dull a bit by the morphine.

I would appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts for my dad today. That the surgery will go smoothly and he will recover quickly.

I will update when I can!

Thank you all:)
Jemmers

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for him & you.

Immeasurably More Mama said...

What a terrible accident! I'll be praying for the surgery and that he will get relief from the pain.

Dooneybug said...

Jemmers - how scary! I will definitely pray for him and you and your family! Hope he's getting enough pain relief and is feeling better soon.

Stacey said...

very scary. sending lots of prayers up for your family, his surgery and recovery. keep us posted.

YankeeAmanda said...

Oh Jemmers! We'll be praying for him, and for you and A!

Anonymous said...

He will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Praying! For all of you!

my life: said...

praying....

MJ said...

You and your family are in my prayers. Let us now how it goes.