Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Healing...

Thank you so much for all of your prayers!

My dad is doing great. The surgery was successful. He started walking yesterday...a day after surgery. He will do more today and be home by the end of the week.

I will update more when I find my brain!

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Thanks for the update! Keep us posted.

Glad you liked the Cheeseburger Soup. (:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

I'm so glad to hear that! Sending him healing wishes across the miles!

Eva Carper said...

Glad to hear your dad is feeling better. No matter how old we get they are still our Daddies!

I worry about my dad all the time. He hunts and hikes by himself, cuts down trees (the chainsaw has made contact with his thigh before), and I've also seen him fall off the roof. He was building a barn...

Hope your dad continues to heal!