Thursday, October 30, 2008

I only have a minute....

So here are a few things going on over in our crazy little world....

*Cutie Pie is ALMOST walking!
*I got new glasses...after 4 years!
*I am trying out contacts. So far they are ok....I like the flexibility they give, but I have to put something in my eye...and my left eye is not a fan of this.
*We are going to take Cutie Pie to "trunk-or-treat" tonight at a local church. She is going as the itsy bitsy spider! Too cute!
*Miss K and I had our first "talk"...of many I am sure. Things were going a little out of control...so I had to be a bit more stern with her...which seems to have worked.
*Miss K and her boyfriend, and father of her baby, are not doing really great right now...so I am trying to make sure that I am being supportive and not all judgey!
*A has tomorrow off!! So I am excited to spend the day with my hubby! We have a great grocery shopping trip planned. And maybe, if there is time, vacuuming!

Have a great day everyone!
Jemmers :)

4 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Have fun at "trunk-or-treat" tonight...I'm sure she'll be the cutest itsy bitsy spider ever!
We are taking our little guy to fall festival tomorrow night...he's going as a pony and I LOVE his costume! Be sure to get some pictures to share. (:

my life: said...

Sounds like good fun! :0)

Jamie D said...

I stop by here from time to time to see how your family is doing...you guys seem amazing! Our family just got licensed for foster care a few weeks ago and are greatly anticipating where God leads us (and we are good friends of the Bakers above :) ) Thank you for the great stories and updates, I'll keep on checking back!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Costume sounds adorable!!!!

Yeah so I had to talk to Stormy last night about not calling my hubby [his name]-butt. I told her it was disrespectful and that he doesn't call her Stormy-Butt. She said that she wished he did and then I realized she thinks it's cutesy. So I asked her to figure out something else to call him, because it's wholly inappropriate to refer to Rob in that manner.

And then I had to ask her to stop almost-swearing... like a-hole and such. It's just so vulgar.

She was OK with all that. And crisis averted. But sheesh. Having to have the talk is what annoys me most, I think.

**hug**

Good luck with your family!