There are days when I really miss my teens! Their witty comments and sense of humor. Their insight in to today's world. Their sense of fashion and all the new trends.
Like today...when I was vacuuming and mopping my floors. And cleaning the downstairs bathroom. And unloading the dishwasher. I really missed the days when this was someone else's responsibility. When all I had to do was hand out the allowance at the end of the week for a job well done! (Read: A job not done by me!)
I guess I should just be grateful that I did not have to do those things for almost an entire year. And admit to myself, and others, that they really where a big help...and not just a big pain in the rear! :)
Hmmmm...I wonder if 9 months is old enough to start doing chores????
KIDDING!
Jemmers :)
5 comments:
You could totally borrow mine...anytime! ;^)
Ha! I asked myself last week if 1 yr old was too early to cut grass!! Ha!
:-) You're funny!
(I commented here yesterday... I thought. Wonder what happened.)
Let me echo Amber and say that I have an 11 year old and an 8 year old that would be *happy* to do your household chores! ;-)
no way, hosea! I'll put my own dishes away or make my husband. I'm sorry, it's just not worth the teenage "stuff".
Post a Comment