Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Power is a Tricky Thing!

Especially when you don't have it and you continue to walk around your house trying to turn on lights that are not going to work. So when it came back on this morning at 5am....you are able to play follow the lights around the house.

Being with out power was not as bad as I initially thought...and speaking as a person who currently HAS power...it was kinda nice. The quite, the rooms lit up by candle light. Showering in the dark...ok, not so nice. It made me appreciate what we have a lot more.

I sure do love my hair straightener!

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

my life: said...

Amen to the flat iron!!!! Glad you've rejoined us. :^)

Anonymous said...

Heheh! I hate going without power, because we can't use our water!! We live out in the country!

Hey, if you get a chance, would you read my latest post? I need advice.

Thanks.

quilted family said...

We are in the state south of you and very much still suffering the effects of the wind. We have power but I am the only one in my office of 8 that does. Power is so great and we so take it for granted. Glad you got yours back.