Friday, September 19, 2008

The BLD!!!



I call this my "Baby Locater Device"...BLD for short. It is quite simple to use. You just attach it to your baby, I used the leg here, and pray that the child does not take it off mid play. And if it remains in place, you should be able to hear when your child is making a run for it!

So...in theory...you should be able to go into the kitchen to answer the telephone, or into the bathroom for a quick and much needed break, or sit on the couch to catch up on all the shows you have saved in the DVR....and have some sense of where your child is. Just follow the noise! And hopefully catch them before they get too far up the stairs...all. by. them self.

Or....you could just get off your lazy behind and get the baby gate out of your van. Who knows why it is in there in the first place...and figure out how to secure it to the wall by the stairs!

Problem solved!

Jemmers :)

**All sarcasm used in the post is directed solely to the author of this blog and to no other person! Except, maybe hubby...who is the one, I think, that put the baby gate in the van. And again, I am not sure why!**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheheh... cute post... and cute baby foot!

Any word on permanency yet?

my life: said...

Bery CUTE!!!

I love baby feet.......:0)

my life: said...

oops! VERY Cute!!!