Miss Diva left on Friday. Her exact words to her case manager were, "Why do I have to leave when Jennifer is being stupid?". *The first time she hasn't called me mom in 5 months*
Why do you need to leave? I wish you could stay, but I am not able to continue down this path. And if you are unwilling to accept the consequences of your own actions and behaviors, then this is the end. I have gone as far as I can go.
I hope one day you will understand my decision. And that my being "stupid", was actually me trying to protect you. I love you very much...
And now we are down to one.
Jemmers
6 comments:
It's got to be a hard decision... but a necessary one to show her that there ARE consequences, and also for your sanity.
I pray I won't ever have to do that... I'm living in dreamland, aren't I?
*****hugs*****
You've come such a long way, dear one! I'm thinking about the problems with FS's brother and stuff. You seemed to take things to heart so much back then. And I know you still do, but it doesn't show as much anymore.
I am proud of you, even if you feel like you didn't do it all totally right this time. You just keep growing and you're totally my hero... heroine?
I am proud of you, too. This was surely such a hard decision, and yet was the right thing to do. That shows how much you love her, and she will see it some day.
Hang in there!
Surely her heart will change one day. I bet she'll always think of you as "mom." Without too much information, I know that you did the right thing for her and for your family. Love is tough sometimes, no?
Hang in there!
Praying that things will now calm down for you.
Thank you all for your kind words!! :)
What a hard decision to make, I am sure.
Poor girl she is old enough to get consequences and wounded enough to not be able to understand them.
one day she will understand and be grateful someone tried to lead her another way, no matter the path she chooses for the next few years. Sometimes there really isn't anything you can do except wait for her to heal.
Post a Comment