Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Up To My Eyeballs!

Poor baby girl is suffering from a virus right now, and has been since Friday. She is filling up diapers at a speed that deserves a world record. I feel simply HORRIBLE!!! She has never been sick before and there is nothing I can do to help her. And the nurse said that it could last up to two weeks!!! Yikes!

My poor baby!!!

Jemmers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck. I can sympathize with you, though. Mariah just recovered from a 10-day bout of diarrhea. I never knew that was possible! I had her at the doctor twice just to make sure she wasn't getting dehydrated or losing weight. Hang in there! I will pray that she gets better soon. There is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Oh NO!!!!!! That is horrible. I feel for you, but man, I don't envy you.

Hugs and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Um..... who gave the dog a lemonhead?