Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Whole New World!!!

I'm here....I'm here....but I only have a few minutes. (As told by Miss Diva!)

I have been busy with a full house once again. Little D came to stay with us on Monday. He is five years old and totally awesome! I just love him!!!! But the sad thing is, his placement may be temporary. :( His brother and sister are coming into care on Monday, and FCCS is looking for a home for all three. And, sadly, we cannot be that home!

So, I hope to be back to posting soon...

Jemmers :)

Oh....and I love having a boy!!! They are awesome!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it all. You and A just roll with the punches, eh? I don't know how I'll get used to little ones coming and going with little warning like that. But you make it look easy, sister. I so admire you and A for fostering.

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy. I think about the children who are separated from their siblings and that just has to be so hard. :( I know you are doing everything you can to make him feel welcome and cared for though!

Carrie said...

Sounds like you're busy! I bet he loves it there just as much as you love having him there.
God bless :)

Anonymous said...

Boys Rock! Enjoy having him as long as he's with you. So sad he's away from his siblings, though. I know you'll be great with him.