Thursday, June 19, 2008

Never Too Late!!

I celebrated my 28th birthday a few weeks ago. It was a difficult time for me, seeing as Maya left just 2 days before. But I did have an amazing birthday! My beloved husband "surprised" me with a birthday party with all our family. I say "surprised", because he did tell me a few days before. He said he knew I would want my house clean! Which is totally true! Plus I HATE surprises.

Ok, so the party....and he bought me presents!!! And he did a great job on them, too! I got a new coffee pot...because the one I had just broke. And an MP3 player...with a car adaptor thingy! Which I just love and have been working on downloading all my favorite songs for a few days now! I LOVE it!!!

And on my actual birthday he took our family and a few friends to eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant! He is just way too special!!!

Thanks for an amazing birthday baby! I love you!

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so loved! I'm glad you have such an awesome huband who goes out of his way to make you feel special! You certainly deserve it!

Jemmers said...

I know your hubby is the same way....We are lucky girls!!!!

:)

zunzun said...

I hope I at least said happy birthday (lately I don't know if I'm coming or going...mostly going!)...if not...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! No wonder you look hot in that corner picture...you are just a baby (not really...but now that I'm 38 I wish I had appreciated myself at 28 more!LOL)