Ten years ago -
I had just graduated from High School. I was in love with the man of my dreams!!! I was engaged to be married the next year. I was working at a restaurant as a hostess. I was getting ready to go to college to become a Kindergarten teacher.
Five things on today's "to do list" -
1. Laundry - Washing, folding, putting away
2. Paying bills
3. Change my calender from June to July
4. Book hotel room for King's Island trip in a few weeks
5. Not go insane!
Things I would do if I was a millionaire -
1. Give a big portion to my church, charities, and organizations close to my heart!
2. Help my Dad with his house (they are trying to foreclose on him....for NO reason!)
3. Help get my mom out of debt
4. Pay for my sister to go to college and start her life and buy my brother a car
5. Buy a huge house and fill it with foster children!
6. Help my in laws however they may need
7. Savings accounts for my nieces and nephews
8. Adopt a child/children from other countries
9. Attempt to save the world!
Places I have lived -
I was born in Oregon. My parents moved to Tennessee. And then to Ohio, were I have been for the past 26 years!
I'm tagging -
YOU!
Jemmers :)
2 comments:
What part of Ohio do you live in? I have family that live close to Dayton, and a friend that lives near Bowling Green.
I live about 15 minutes from Downtown Columbus.
:)
Post a Comment