Take a trip with me...won't you?!

My boyfriend (A) and I....Prom 1997

My fiance (A) and I the night of my HS graduation! May 30, 1998 (I have major "graduation cap" head!)

Our Wedding Day June 26, 1999!

Jemmers and A....2008...and going strong!
He is pretty lucky...don't you think??!! :)
Jemmers :)
6 comments:
He's very lucky - you're gorgeous! :) My high school class never bothered to do a 10 year reunion (last year). Have fun!!
Hi Jemmers!
I'm a newcomer to your blog and I have to say- you and your husband are fantastic people! What you're doing for these kids is awesome. The world needs more people like you :)
Your pictures are great- and yes, he IS a lucky guy!
Emily
very cute...I would have to agree..he is is lucky!
Awwww!! i think you're both lucky!
You two make a beautiful couple and I think it's sweet how long you've been together and are still going strong (and sharing your love with those who need love so badly!).
Thank you!!!
I really am the lucky one!!!!
:)
Post a Comment