I have had this dream since lunch....and I am not about to give up on it now! ~Michael Scott - Dunder Mifflin
This seems like the hardest part! It so wonderful she was able to call!
I'm so glad you were able to talk with her. I'm sure it was hard on you to talk with her, as to not hear from her...But you know she is still thinking about you two.*hugs*
Awwwww....I'm sure you DO miss her. I'm so glad you got a chance to talk to her and she sounds like she's doing well.God bless :)
Oh how sweet! And exciting! I'm glad she got to talk to you and that she sounds like your little Maya!!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This seems like the hardest part! It so wonderful she was able to call!
I'm so glad you were able to talk with her. I'm sure it was hard on you to talk with her, as to not hear from her...
But you know she is still thinking about you two.
*hugs*
Awwwww....I'm sure you DO miss her. I'm so glad you got a chance to talk to her and she sounds like she's doing well.
God bless :)
Oh how sweet! And exciting! I'm glad she got to talk to you and that she sounds like your little Maya!!! :)
Post a Comment