Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Numb...

I just got word that my sister in law just lost her baby this morning. It was a little girl. Please pray for her and the entire family and her other 4 children who may not understand what is happening.

I don't even have words....

Jemmers

**Updated**
SIL was 9 months along. The cause of death was placenta-previa. She has been gone for over a day. Little Bailey will be laid to rest on Friday morning. Mother is physically improving...she is lucky to be alive. But is in so much pain. I can't even imagine.

My MIL has told the oldest son that "Jesus needed her for an angel". Which is really the only comfort they have at this time.

Please continue to pray for the family. And for the coming days. This was a loss that could have been prevented. So tragic.

5 comments:

Dooneybug said...

How terribly sad. I'll keep her in prayer...you too.

Unknown said...

We'll keep you in our prayers, this is heart-breaking!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your (and your family's) tragic loss. I'm praying for you all.

Foster Mom to Many said...

How terribly sad. I will be keeping your family in my prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of the baby. My prayers are with your whole family, especially the parents.