Is three enough? - Exploring the option of upping license to 4 children (adding a crib). Can I become any crazier??
Spoiled Much!! - An in depth look at the amenities that a mom can not, and should not, live without inside a vehicle.
The Greatest Show on Earth! - The circus has nothing on us!
Loving and Leaving! - The thought process of a foster mom "losing" a child to their biological mom....now with extra grace!
Jemmers :)
6 comments:
Looking forward to all four! BTW, is the picture up there new or was it always there and I'm simply just not very observant!?LOL You are gorgeous!
For her to go back to bio-mom... the mom must be doing things right, eh?
And... TWO BABIES??!?! Oh my!!!!
Congrats all the way around. You're soooo busy! But it's a good thing, right?
Can't wait! four's not that crazy - it is very doable! :)
IMO, the transition from 2 to 3 is the hardest. After that, it doesn't matter how many you add.
Angela :-)
Go for four girl...that way I won't look so crazy!
I look forward to all these new post!
Is 3 enough? Of course not!
Can you become any crazier? Always!
Looking forward to hearing about the greatest show on earth!
Post a Comment