Friday, April 4, 2008

A Few Too Many!!

Maya pulls up to the coffee table, in her adorable Little Tykes Cozy Coupe, and begins her order.....

Hello! I would like a chickennnn and some fenchfies...and apple jooce...and drapes....and a doughnut....

Mommy?? Would do you want?

I would like a banana, please.
Oh...and a banana for mommy.

Mommy want a topeee?

I would love a coffee! Thank you.

Oh, ok...and a topee for mommy.

That is it...Tank you!

And around the table she goes to pick up her order waiting for her on the other side! Then it is quick over to mommy to deliver the tasty goodies.

Maybe a few too many drive through visits?? Well..it was just research for her dramatic role in "When Maya goes out to eat!"

Jemmers :)

4 comments:

Dooneybug said...

Very cute!

We went through the drive-thru at our bank last week and as we got to the window, my son yelled "cheeseburger!" I could have died!

Trinity13 said...

I love your new picture...you look worn out honey!!!

Jemmers said...

We have been there, Dooney! :)

Thanks Trin! I was grabbing a quick 15 minutes...and I was caught red handed! :) And big bellied!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Super sweet!

**hugs**