I am just here waiting...with nothing substantial to tell. Yet. I have never been very good at waiting. But here I sit.
A few days ago, some new information regarding cutie pie's bio mom came to my attention. Information that could change the direction of the placement. So I wait.
I have been also slapped in the face with the realization that May 28th is not far away...and Maya will be returning home. My fourth to leave me. The hardest one to let go. This one I can wait for.
Jemmers :)
4 comments:
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's SO GOOD to network with other people that are going through the same thing that we are.
Love your blog, I will be back again!
God bless :)
Jemmers... hasn't Maya been with you for almost a year? I know she's your little baby doll and so hard to let go. **hugs**
Does your little teaser mean that parental rights may be terminated?
Prayers for you and A, while you wait!
Are you working on a Maya book? You definitely need one of your own even if you are sending her with one.
I honestly don't know how you do it. You have a heart of gold. I know God will be with you when that time comes. Until then, enjoy every moment with her!
Post a Comment