Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Interesting!!!

I received a call today from a relative of A's. I am not sure what to do with it, exactly. I just know that whatever happens from it...it will be the Lord.

Even though the thought is nice, the technicality of it all may not work. But it did get me thinking. I tend to get my hopes up before any real information has been founded. So I don't want to do that here. Just thinking, is all.

And the thought is nice.

Sorry for the big tease...I may let you in at a later date. Just needed to let it out a bit.

Jemmers :)

5 comments:

Angela :-) said...

I'm guessing in my head, especially after noticing the label you gave this post. ;-)


I, too, start getting my hopes up before getting details in place.


Angela :-)

Anonymous said...

**hugs**

Best of luck to you, sweet lady!

If you've checked your email, you know our sweet possibility in Arizona is not longer a possibility. :-( But we're dealing.

Praying for you.

Jemmers said...

I thought it might get others thinking as well!!! :)

Thank you, Jay.

I am praying for you and hubby at this time. I am so very sorry!!!
Love you!

Trinity13 said...

I take it this would be a good thing!!! Hmmmm....

Jemmers said...

It wouldn't be horrible!! :)