Monday, March 3, 2008

The Diva is in the House!!!

Well, we are a full house once more. Miss Diva has arrived. And I don't think she has been quiet since she has been here!! :) And the sad thing is, I think I was exactly the same way at her age. My poor mother!

And poor A......one boy with all these girls...and their emotions and attitudes...and girly things! He is doing pretty well with it. He is just here to be a good male role-model for her.

Most days I really like having a teenage girl here. I have a feeling that my shoe collection will be expanding soon! :)

More to come....when this headache goes away! No....like...totally! I so mean it and junk! K?

Toodles,
Jemmers :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheh the joys of mothering a teen girl!!!! good luck

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Wow. Who would have thought that your adventure in Fostering would include a house full of girls!?!? I'm glad you are enjoying the journey, even if it does get hard some times. You and A are amazing!