Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wow....let me tell you!!

I have thoughts. None of which make too much sense. I am not able to concentrate long enough to finish them. And I laugh at EVERYTHING. Cause, well....if I don't, I will probably just cry. Or fall asleep. Which would be awesome! But, I wanted to post an update....so I will. Eventually. So, this will have to do for now.

We are good! :)

Life as a mommy to a new born is not easy....but completely worth it!! Anyways, I think sleeping more than 2 hours straight is just silly!! Life is so much more fun when you are sleep deprived!

Jemmers :)

6 comments:

Trinity13 said...

I'm sure you are doing a great job with the new little one!!! And just know that I'm only a phone call away if you need to talk.

Real Life in South Carolina said...

I've been terrible about commenting, but I have been keeping up! Jemmers, I love your attitude. Even when you are sleep deprived, you find the joy in it. You've definitely answered your calling and I love seeing all the awesome things (results) coming out of your willingness to obey and serve and love! My God continue to bless you and A above and beyond your wildest expectations as you continue this exciting journey!

Oh great One said...

It's been a while since I stopped by here. MY how things have changed! I'm so excited for the new journey you are on and wish you all the best!

YankeeAmanda said...

Sleep is so overrated. ;)

It gets better, I promise.

Seth, Annelise, Elijah, & Joshua said...

Sounds like you are doing AWESOME!! Lack of sleep always brings out the very worst in me. I love your heart and attitude!

Jemmers said...

Thanks for all of your support!! :)