An update for ya! Cause I know you have been holding your breath for one!! Heeehee!
Cutie pie is doing well. Her last check up she weighed in at 6 lbs and 9 1/2 oz. She is just a wonderful baby!!! She does have a few medical issues that we are dealing with...but I pray she will be fine! She is very patient with me. I think she can sense that I am pretty new at this! She loves to be held...but we can lay her down awake and she is fine. She is growing so much. Did I mention how adorable and wonderful and amazing she is?? Well...she totally is!
Maya is great! Such a ham!!! We are currently going through a stage where we mostly talk like Dora the Explorer. And I do admit that this is mostly my fault introducing her to the bi-lingual goddess. But she has learned soooo much by watching her. She is talking in FULL sentences...that make sense! She can share emotions and feelings. And everything is "heavy"! She is GREAT at being a big sister..and just loves cutie pie!!! She just keeps us laughing...such a ham!
G-lo, well he has had a few tough moments. But don't we all. He has recently been given a few privileges by the county...and is making some not so good choices. He threatened to run away the other day...and even left a note and packed his bags. But after some thought and discussion with his counselor...he stayed. And you know why he wanted to leave....cause I told him he could not go to a friends house. With reason...but he didn't hear that part! Ugh! Teens are SO hard!!! But we are hanging in!
A and I are good. I haven't seen him in close to a decade it seems! He works and coaches wrestling in the evenings. So I am all by myself from morning until 7:30 at night. It is so hard. I miss him so much. But we only have a month and a half left for the wrestling. If I could get a bit more sleep I would probably feel better about things!! I don't exactly see that happening! :)
I am off to go and snuggle with my babies!!
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
i am so excited you guys have the bitty baby! i am sure you are such a wonderful mother. i love to read about all of your adventures, and i am so grateful that God has blessed you with such a unique family!
Awww...thanks amanda! I am also very grateful for what the Lord has done for us! :)
I would love to come over and see your new little one sometime!!!
Post a Comment