Please pray for FS. He recently e-mailed me to let me know that he is in a new home. He was suspended from school for 2 weeks. He has failing grades...again. His grandpa just passed away from lung cancer. And he is making some questionable life choices.
Even though he is no longer in my home...and under my care....I still hurt for him. I love him as if he were my own. And I wish I could have done more for him. And hope that maybe I still can.
It is funny how a child can hurt you so deeply and treat you so very badly....and yet your love never changes. I just wish he could see that! Or...maybe he does and that is why he has contacted me after he asked me to never speak to him again. I don't know.
But my heart is heavy for him tonight.
Jemmers :)
2 comments:
**hugs**
I know what you mean.
It's hard to keep on loving after being hurt and cast aside... but we keep on because it's part of our mission: what God wants us to do. He made us as "mom's" to not walk away just because it gets tough, or just because your baby isn't under your roof at this time. I am praying for FS, A, you, and your kids who ARE under your roof, that you are all strengthened and bound together in God's love, and that FS is encouraged and that he makes better choices.
**hugs**
He definitely knows you care for and love him or he wouldn't have bothered to email. I'm sorry to hear that he is going through such a hard time, but I'm glad he feels he can still communicate with you. Maybe he will actually listen to what you have to say! (even if he doesn't acknowledge it right away!)
Post a Comment