I was messaging back and forth with FS tonight. He has e-mailed me every night this week. And will talk to me for a while. About all kinds of things. Like we are friends, or something. It is great! I love it!!!
Then, as we were saying our good bye's...I told him that I loved him. And to be good and be safe. He replied....
Love you too!
And I cried! I was never able to say those words to him directly....and to be able to say it to him in this way is great. And for him to say it back...priceless!
I need a tissue!
Jemmers :)
1 comment:
Awwwwwwww!!!! I'm so happy for you to get this kind of feedback from him.
**hugs**
I'm writing a post just now about you and your family. It's nothing big, but I have some questions for you once you read it and comment.
Post a Comment