Well...me and my friend Trinity!!!! We are going scrap booking!! YAY!
We are leaving our kids at home with the daddies...and taking a well deserved mommy day!
I was a little nervous at first, leaving him alone...with my three monsters. But I need this. And he will be fine. I posted the emergency numbers just in case!
I am hoping to finish Princess' album since she leaves......NEXT MONDAY!!
Sigh!
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
Ooohh I think scrapbooking is so cool.... but I'm so anal that I end up being really bad at it.
Hope you have fun.
I can't believe this time has flown already and it's time for Princess' exit. :-(
Praying for you all. Talk to me anytime, dear one.
That was soooo much fun...thanks again!!!
I'll be praying for you today as your little one leaves. I hope it goes smoothly for everyone concerned.
Love ya!!
I hope you enjoyed your scrapping day. I have made a scrapbook for every foster kid we've had and sent one home with them. I know some of the bio families have liked them. Others..we'll I'm not too sure and I guess it's their choice what to do with them.
Hope all went smoothly today .
Post a Comment