Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Baby!! A Baby!!!

We are getting a NEWBORN baby girl.....TONIGHT!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Prayers...advice....well wishes....All are welcome here!

More info as soon as I can!

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Congrats. (Isn't it ironic how we get excited in the foster care world for infants and yet that does mean there is something very wrong with the family that we are getting the babies???) Can't wait to hear more.

Jenny said...

Jemmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness! Are you sooo freaking out?!? Seriously, girl. Your enthusiasm and willness to serve these kiddos are all making me want to do this more and more.

You seem so happy. Is A very happy about newborn feeding schedules? Heheh. Congrats, dear one!

Um... tell us the details!

And, I missed you too, but now I'm back!

YankeeAmanda said...

That is SO exciting!!! YAY! Get ready for no sleep. But it doesn't last forever.