Monday, November 12, 2007

Making Progress!

I had a wonderful time with my friend Trinity on Saturday. I finished 10 pages...where as she finished an entire album...in one night! :)

I have done a few pages today..and I am planning on doing a few more this evening. I think I should be completely done by next Monday. I am enjoying putting this together, because I know that the bio dad is really appreciative of it. That makes it nice. As Jody commented some may not care too much. And that is ok. I am still going to do it! I have decided to also make a color copy for me of the book, so I have it as well.

Well...right now I am doing ok with her leaving. I am sure that will all change on that day. But it is what it is.

I feel so blessed to have had her in my life for the last 4 months! She is an amazing, strong and beautiful little girl! And I will always love her!!!

She's my princess!

Jemmers :)

No comments: