Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thank you, Dr. Seuss!!

Hubby and I are jokers! We love to call names and play tricks on each other. Pretty much bug the other blind! It is what we do. All in fun, of course!

But since having children, we have had to really watch what we say and do. Especially in front of them. So, since we can not quite control our urge to tease, we knew we had to do something! We could not have Maya walking around calling people a stupid head!

So what did we do? Well, we have decided to use other words...that mean nothing at all. So they are safe for Maya to blurt out during church! Where do you find these words??? Well, your favorite Dr. Seuss books, of course! We like "There's a Wocket in my Pocket"!

We were doing great....A was such a bofa on a sofa and a total nink in the sink! But then all of a sudden, A took a different turn...a turn back in the other direction....and called me a dork on a fork!

So there you have it! Rhyming only leads to trouble! And A is just a big stupid head!

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Real Life in South Carolina said...

See...and my hubby would take "There's a Wocket in my Pocket" and try to make it into something extremely dirty. Rhyming is very VERY dangerous, especially when men get involved!

Jenny said...

Hehehe. When I was 7, I rhymed continually... until the day, when playing the Game of Life, I said, "I'm rich as a b--tch."

My face was slapped to the other side of my head, and I didn't rhyme much after that.

But I do have to say, a dork on a fork is a pretty good one! You two are so much fun!

Trinity13 said...

You two are too cute!!!