Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We Broke Down!

And requested a respite. Ok, so I requested a respite! I am in need of some major (as we like to call it) Jemmers and A time!

It is next weekend. And I am already doubting myself! These are my children that I am letting stay at a stranger's (to me...but licensed foster parents) house for 2 days. While I sit around and....not be with them! But I am sure they will be fine! All three! And I am sure that I will be fine.....mostly sure! :)

But I am sure that I need a brake! It has been 6 months since we began this journey...so I think it is totally time!! Hey, I might even do my hair and make-up! Maybe?

So...what should we do???

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Trinity13 said...

You def deserve a break!!! You and your hubby need some re-energizing time! Make the most of it babe!!

Jenny said...

Stay in bed until noon, take a bubble bath and then go out on a date together.

:-)

Real Life in South Carolina said...

You are doing the right thing. You two need that time together and you will come back feeling refreshed, which will help you continue being a good mommy! Relax, and have lots of fun! :) (And go ahead and call each other the names you wouldn't dare say in front of the kids so you can get it out of your system!)