Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Respites are for the non-emotional types!

We went on respite. I cried. Maya cried. Princess cried. G-lo laughed it off.

Then I lost my hubby. He pretty much vanished. For 3 hours....without anyone knowing where the HECK he was. I cried some more. Then he calls....and was found.

I slept in until 7:30am. That was nice. Went shopping. Bought some totally awesome cute shoes. Cried a little. Went to see A's parents for a quick visit.

I ate ALL meals...without anyone protesting or eating what was on my plate. I went to the bathroom...ALL BY MYSELF! That really is a luxury!! I watched a movie that was rated higher than G.

Then I got my kids back!!!! Praise the Lord! And who did they want....A! Of course! :)

It was a nice break. We will do it again in another 6 months! Maybe??

Jemmers :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwwww!!!! You all are just too precious for words. You're SUCH a momma!

:-)

Trinity13 said...

I knew you would end up crying! You are just too attached!!! :-)

How wonderful for those kids to be loved like that.

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Oh how funny. Those kids are SO loved!

Jemmers said...

A big emotional attached momma! That is me!