Life is so totally busy here at the house of cute and little! Between visits and doctor appointments and play dates and my stuff.....there is hardly any time to sit still!
Here are some fun things that we have been doing and learning......
* Maya is learning her shapes and colors. Her favorite shape is the star and her favorite color is po-pohhh (purple).
* Princess is WALKING!!! All over the place! And so is mommy! :)
* I went to the grocery store....with both littles....and shopped....for groceries....all by myself!!! I know it may sound silly....but any mom who has done this knows it is a big accomplishment!!! Well...at least I think it is!
* Maya is talking better everyday. She can say...."Whatch-u-wan'?" "Eyah (ella)...tha's enuf!" "Pih (pick) up, pease" "Get ouda he-ya (here)!" "I yuv you, mommy" And so much more!!!! We are soooo proud of her!!
* Princess is continuing to stay on target...which is pretty awesome! Her large motor skills are improving...and she is trying her hardest to talk!
Ok...mom's of young kiddos....What kind of fun crafts and projects do you do with your toddlers?
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
One of my most favorite projects that Kelly brought home from Sunday school was a big sheet of paper with her thumbprint (several in a row) used to create a green catapillar. The teacher drew eyes, antennas, and a smile and wrote, "Thumbody loves me! Jesus, that's Who!"
I don't have any advice, but I'm glad you are fitting into this part of your life so well.
**hugs**
Kids love playdoh, of course. And fingerpainting (washable!).
Also Bella likes to paste things with a glue stick. Cut all different shapes and colors of construction paper then let Maya have at it!
One idea is a draw the shape of a church window and let Maya put colorful pieces glued in to make "stain" glass.
Oh, and they always like painting their hands (or tracing) on anything at all :)
Post a Comment