Thursday, August 30, 2007

Princess and Mommy Day!

Today is the first ever Princess and Mommy day!!! Maya girl is having a special day with her last foster mom. So that leaves me with just one little girl!!!

We plan to do all things girlie and fun!!! Like shopping and eating and taking a nap!!!

It is true what they say....One is so much easier than two! :)

But I do miss my little girl, already!!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Jemmers :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You seem to be really upbeat and happy, but I worry for your heart. You're so loving and giving, and I wonder how you can manage... but then maybe I'm putting my own limitations on you.

I just know I would cry my fool head off when it came time to give back one of the kiddos.

Jennboree said...

One-on-one is so important and I'm glad you two have that today! Enjoy yourselves and give her extra lovin!

I'm with Jayleigh. I too worry your heart is swelling with tremendous love for these sweet babies and the day they leave is going to be a heartbreaker. But perhaps that is the gift God chose for you. To give of yourself to these children over and over.

Real Life in South Carolina said...

Oh my, I was SO confused when I first read this...I read, "special day w/ her last foster mom." Thinking that you're the last foster mom, I continuted to think, Maya is going home for good! Then I read, "That leaves me w/ just 1 little girl." Then I thought...she seems excited to be saying goodbye to Maya! She's so positive! I had to read it over 3 times before I finally "got" it. Sheesh! I need to get more sleep! (or coffee!)