Dear sweet Jetta,
You know how much I love you, right? How the first time I saw you...I just knew! I knew that you were the one for me! With your striking appearance and awesome accessories! And the sparkles....I will never forget your sparkles!
What has it been, like 6 years now??? Wow!! What an awesome ride it has been. To work and back. To church. That one time we went to Virginia beach! That was awesome! Remember when we got lost.....all the time?? That was mostly my fault!! But good times!! And all this time, we have only been apart for one week! You know....so you could have that "procedure" done! Your back end has never looked better by the way!
Oh, Jetta! I never thought that I would be saying this....but I am sorry! I think it is time that we parted ways! I know!!!! It is hard for me to! But....we are just no longer on the same page! You are all about cuteness and speed! And I need space....and good gas mileage!
I know you saw me the other day....and I tried not to look so happy as I drove by! But, well....I am. And even though it is so hard for me to let go what we have.....I have fallen in love with another! I don't know if it was the sparkly silver or the spacious seating...or the DVD player! I don't know! But it just kinda happened!
Please forgive me??? I just know that the next person that finds you will love you as much as I did! And will take you to new places. Places that I can never go! Places you deserve to see!
I love you, Jetta! And I will miss you more than you will ever know!!!
And remember, we will always have the interstate!
Love always,
Jemmers :)
3 comments:
You didn't get a mini van, did you?!! Say it isn't so!!!
:-P
Oh no. You didn't. Not. a. minivan!
:)
Awwwww!!! I felt that way about my old car, too. But I love my new car just as much now.
:-)
Post a Comment