Last night I was complaining and belly aching about my weight!! I feel as if I am just gaining and gaining....for no real reason!! And I can't take any of it off! There are certain parts of my body that I just loath!
When I get in these moods...A wants nothing of it! He just tells me I am silly and pretty much ignores my crying!!! He loves me the way I am...and thinks I am perfect! No...he is not blind! He is in love! (He says!)
Well, this morning I got on the scale for the first time in....well let's see. It was the last time I went to see the doctor....hmmmm...Ok. So over a year ago. Can you tell how much I love scales?? So..I got on the scale, first thing this morning. And put on my glasses so I can see the tiny but huge numbers that state my weight. Ready to deduct at least 3 lbs for the glasses, I am sure they weigh that much! And it read....Well a number that I was not expecting to see. I thought I passed that one up YEARS ago!
Anyways, I am sure the scale is broken. But I don't care!! I like what I saw!!!
I promise, I am not that superficial!! Just a girl!
Jemmers :)
1 comment:
Ahhh yes, the dreading scale! How it hates me.
Post a Comment