Monday, August 20, 2007

It's Raining Carrots!

I turned around to see a sea of crinkled cut carrots on my kitchen floor. Some even made it half way to the fridge. A good three feet away from the suspected carrot thrower! Good arm, I must say!

Apparently, she did not like the carrots...at all! And thought that maybe Ella would like them. Nope, not her either! But why trow them, you may ask! Well...because "Allllll duh"! (all done!) It seemed the easiest way to get rid of them!

But much to her surprise....they were back! Seeing as she had to clean them up off of the floor. We can't have little carrots mushed into the kitchen floor! She was upset by this, and cried as if I was making her eat them as she picked them up off of the floor. I am not that mean!

What lesson did we learn from this???

Maya - It is not okay to throw your food on the floor!

Mommy - Do not feed little girl carrots! Or, keep a better watch!! I mean, trying to fix yourself lunch is no excuse!!! You know, she could have been trying to reach you!!!

Jemmers :)

1 comment:

Trinity13 said...

How dare you try to get some lunch for yourself! Heehee!!!