Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thank Heaven, for Little Girls!!!!!

If everything works out....we are getting a little girl....TOMORROW!!!!!!

I met her today. She is beautiful!! She is 2, almost 3 years old. She has a few developemental delays. But she is very bright! I am already in love!!!

So please pray that we can bring little Maya (we will call her) home with us tomorrow!

SO HAPPY!!!
Jemmers :)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

woo hoo! i have chills all over! i am praying for you and your growing family!

David Edward said...

congrats

Jemmers said...

Thank you!!! We are so excited!! I have been waiting for this for....ever!

:)

Jenny said...

Wow Jemmers, a new child already! I am amazed and awestruck at your willingness to take another child in when your heart still has to be a bit (or quite) raw from FS. You and hubby are amazing people and I am praying for you both that Maya is a joy to your hearts, and that you will come to some sort of understanding with FS, at least in time.

**hugs**

Good luck and God bless!

BTW your pic on the sidebar is SO CUTE!!!!

Trinity13 said...

I can't wait to met her this Saturday!

Dooneybug said...

Wow! That was so fast!! I think that age will be just perfect for you. And a girl - yay!

Jennboree said...

How wonderful and exciting! We with toddlers are here to help :)

Maya is a lucky little girl!

YankeeAmanda said...

That is so awesome! You've had a rough time of it and I'm glad this is a bright spot.

Jemmers said...

It was really fast....and perfect timing!!! The Lord had this little girl all picked out just for us!!!

I can't wait to share more about her!!!